- Upgraded sons-sc-cc to be a registry server
- Removed old replicas in the SC region on sons-clearcase
- Rereplicated the vobs from sons-clearcase. Note sons-clearcase aborted a few times when doing this. I noticed some disk block errors in the Event Viewer. Good thing you have a new system with RAID!
- Cleaned up some more of lost+found
- Looked into the scripts to evaluate the impact of the server switch. There will be some changes but by and large they will be minimal.
- Both Clearcase Web and Clearquest Web are up and functional.
Friday, December 1, 2017
New Registry Server
Posted on November 23, 2005 Continued to help several users with connecting to the new Controller Clearquest Database for Vinh...
Posted on September 27, 2005 Worked more on detecting and report invalid ASCII characters in PQA databases Working with IBM Ration...
Posted on October 4, 2005 Responded to IBM Rational Support regarding rgy_switchover Added prohibit_operation to trigger list Institu...